from a lookup in HISTORY OF CHESTER CO, PA, by Futhey and Cope
Andrew Sterling was a Presbyterian minister, and served as minister of the "new Side" of the Upper Octorara church, in Sadsbury TWP. There was a split in the original church, and Andrew was the pastor in the 'new' side from 1747 to 1765. In 1768 the divisions were healed and the 2 churches came together . Andrew died in August of 65, not long after his resignation. .